- Start Date: November 25, 2022
- End Date: December 24, 2022
- Price: $145 to $360 for 2
- Address: Aspen Crossing, Mossleigh, AB
- Phone: 866-440-3500
Journey to the North Pole!
Set to the sounds of the motion picture soundtrack, families are sure to delight in their journey to the North Pole, complete with hot chocolate and cookies. Passengers will be entertained by many of the characters from the movie as well as a reading of The Polar Express™ book. Upon arrival at the North Pole, Santa will greet the children and each child will receive their own sleigh bell, just like in the movie, to those who BELIEVE.
Experience caroling and holiday entertainment that will surely become an annual holiday tradition for the whole family. Families are encouraged to wear their pajamas for the ride and join in on the magic of Christmas!
The Train ride is approximately one hour long and includes your golden train ticket, hot chocolate in a ceramic Polar Express collector’s mug, a delicious cookie, as well as your first gift of Christmas, a silver bell.
Who is it for?
$145 to $360 for 2
- The ticket includes hot chocolate in a ceramic Polar Express collector’s mug, a delicious cookie, as well as your first gift of Christmas, a silver bell.
- Babies, 23 months or under are free when sitting on a lap. Lap sitters do not get a golden ticket, cookie, hot chocolate, mug or bell.
- There is an extra fee for Christmas Eve.
How to get tickets?
Call 1(866)440-3500 during office hours (Wed-Sun, 10 am-6 pm) for questions, and booking assistance.
WHEN & WHERE
Date & Time:
November 25 to 27, December 2 to 4, 9 to 11, and 16 to 24, 2022
4:30 PM, 6:00 PM, 7:30 PM
Venue: Aspen Crossing, 45 minutes southeast of Calgary – 1 KM West of Mossleigh, AB on HWY 24
Public transport is not accessible
– Strathmore (30 minutes from Aspen Crossing)
– High River (30 minutes from Aspen Crossing)
– Vulcan (30 minutes from Aspen Crossing)